Contentiously killing of Muslims in India has created an atmosphere of fear in between Muslim community. Due to this the Muslim community either left their homes or using weird way to protect themselves.
Recently, a 42 years old engineer has detained in charge of wearing burqa while traveling. However, he has released after the interrogation. Police insisted that the engineer Najmaul Hasan was trying to hide his identity by wearing burqa. Police said that Najmul was frightened because of killing of Muslim people.
Najmul told the police officer that oftentimes i have to visit Delhi to take care of their relatives. Once when I was descending from the train at Aligarh railway station, unknowingly collided with unknown person then the person has started to castigated me on the basis of religion and threatened me to exalted from the city.
He further told to the police, that he has heard about the Junaid’s story, I was concerned about the danger of my life, so I thought, it would be better to travel by wearing burqa.
According to the information, SSP Rajesh Pandey said that, we have investigated the claim of Najmul and we found nothing to suspicious.
- दलित नेता ने बोले – मुस्लिम लड़े जमीन पर अपनी लड़ाई, मदनी ने कहा – पहले इत्तेहाद हो कायम
- सुप्रीम कोर्ट में PNB घोटाले की स्पेशल जांच के विरोध में आई मोदी सरकार
- कांग्रेस ने तोड़ा AIMIM से पुराना नाता, उतारेगी तेलंगाना की सभी सीटों पर उम्मीदवार
- साध्वी प्रज्ञा हिंदुओं से बोली: ज्यादा बच्चे पैदा करो, मैं पाल लूंगी, यूजर बोले – क्या आतंकी बनाने है ?
- दिल्ली: मुस्लिम किशोर की चाकुओं से गोदकर हत्या, शव को पेड़ से लटकाया